My Maunga


In He Puna Pumanawa we have been making a maunga. We used a sketch pencil to draw our mountain.After that we used coloring pencils to color the patterns.My favorite pattern is the symmetry under the lips.Then we got our black vivid and drew over the pencil marking. For the background I used black for the sky and blue for the moon. . After that we put glue on the place that we wanted snow to be. Then we started to sprinkle washing powder from Mrs Lediard's house all over the glue. After that we walked a little bit slow, like a turtle, to the sink to shake it off.You could also add dye to your maunga or coloring pencils to cover all of the white space.The colour of the dyes are purple, green,g reen leaf and blue.You can see that I've used blue dye on my maunga and that I've used washing powder. Then poof! My maunga is finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Back At School